Friday 5 February 2010

ready for the weekend

Work was busy today *sigh and I'm so ready for the weekend. I cannot wait to cook more recipes from the project tomorrow and I'm also cooking for a friend's birthday party on Sunday.

For dinner tonight, I made spaghetti with uncooked tomato, rocket and olive sauce from Jamie's dinners cook book. This must be one of the quickest pasta recipe out there. By the time the spaghetti is cooked to al dente, well... it was time to eat really.

Anyway, my little sister is boycotting my blog because it makes her hungry every time she reads it. Sis, why don't you come and visit me and I'll cook you something yummy ;)

anyone doing anything fun this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. A busy weekend! Good luck with it all!
    I plan to cook my first paella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. How exciting! I love paella. I hope to read stories :)

    ReplyDelete